Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Thursday, April 17, 2014

Rosa Mystica Speaking Presentation: Aqui Residence, 4/16/2014


"I invoke a blessing on these
statues, which represent me.
Wherever I go, I shall bring with
me Joy, Peace, and Grace for
very many souls."

~ Words of the Blessed Mother
to Pierina Gilli concerning the Rosa
Mystica "Pilgrim Madonnas",
November 1975


What a powerful, Holy Spirit-filled evening it was tonight!  A local religious association - the Basic Christian Community (BCC) of Hawaii - recently acquired a Rosa Mystica statue [pictured left & below], which they will be using as a traveling "Pilgrim Madonna" between the BCC cell-groups on the island. 

Several members of the Kailua group are friends of mine who regularly pray the First Saturday Rosary for Peace at St. Anthony of Padua Church so they were well-aware of my active promotion of the Rosa Mystica Devotion. Consequently, I was invited to speak at their weekly meeting this evening about the Marian apparitions of Montichiari-Fontanelle, and the important message Mary gave us through her seer, Pierina Gilli. 

I sensed Our Lady would be do something extraordinary tonight because silver escarchas were appearing in my car as I got into it to drive to the Aqui Residence, where the Kailua BCC meetings are held. When I got to the house, I was immediately enamored by the visiting statue and I also felt the presence of the Holy Spirit in a tangible way.

During my hour-long presentation, I shared with the people present (about 25 adults) a general overview of Marian Apparitions; the Church's teachings on Private Revelations; the history of the Rosa Mystica apparitions; the relevance of the prophetic messages directed towards Priests and Religious; and a few of my own remarkable experiences involving my pilgrim statue. All the while I shared slideshow photos from my 1989 pilgrimage to the Fontanelle Shrine and other images relevant to my talk.

At the end of the faith-sharing, something wonderful occurred that uplifted all of us - escarchas began manifesting on several people, on the Rose Mystica statue, and even on the flowers near the statue!  We were excited and filled with joy, knowing that Our Lady was giving us a special sign of her loving, maternal presence among us.  Even now, as I write this blog, I am still on a spiritual high from earlier this evening... and I am grateful and content.

I thank the Lord and our dearest Blessed Mama... and I also thank the Kailua BCC Cell Group for their hospitality and aloha.  May Our Lady, the Mystical Rose, pray for us.
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Peter, my name is Darlene and I was at the BCC cell group with you last night. I did a Google search on "Escarchas" and randomly came upon your blog. You did an AMAZING talk. I woke up this morning still inspired by it. Thanks for sharing your faith and devotion to Mother Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha Darlene, thank you for your kind and encouraging words. Last night's event really touched me, too... talk about powerful - the presence of the Holy Spirit and the Blessed Mother was truly alive in that home! Praises be to God!

      Please take what you learned about Our Lady's message and share it with others outside of the cell group: Prayer, Sacrifice, and Penance. God bless you, Darlene... and may Our Lady guide you ever closer to Jesus.

      Mahalo, Peter

      Delete
    2. Hi Peter, This is Judy. I just wanted to thank you for your presentation to our cell group. You speak from your heart and the Holy Spirit guides your words. You are doing your part; the message has gone out. Our Lady surely looks on you with favor. Please come back to our cell group whenever you get some freedom from work. Thank you again for all you do.
      With Aloha,
      Judy

      Delete
    3. Dear Judy, thank you, too, for your kind message! Like all of you in your cell group, I'm just trying my best to spread our Blessed Mother's message of Faith, Hope, and Love. I like to picture all of us - you, the BCC, other ministries (including my little work) - as different pieces of a puzzle, which come together to form a beautiful picture of Christ for people who are seeking Him. May Our Lady and the Saints continue to help us.

      Delete

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]